Latex Balloon Inflation
• Use the rubber tilt valve on the regulator (See illustration #1) and inflate to the correct oval shape. (See illustration #2) • Tip: The rubber tilt valve does NOT have an automatic shutoff valve. If latex balloon is light bulb shaped, the balloon has been overinflated.
• Watch the balloon during inflation to achieve proper shape.
• The best way to seal a latex balloon is with a single knot in the neck.
• Tie at least a 36" length ribbon to the appropriate weight. 11" latex balloon = small clip weight (item #32983).
• Tie the other end of the ribbon to the latex balloon.
• Wrap a scannable retail label around the ribbon near the neck of the balloon. (See illustration #2)
Made with FlippingBook - professional solution for displaying marketing and sales documents online